Ready to tackle free-motion quilting? It’s as easy as starting with a few simple shapes! By beginning with drawing, you can develop an inventory of free motion designs that you can stitch out continuously. Fun fills, creative borders and easy blocks will all be demonstrated. Quilting out beautiful designs using free-motion techniques will take your skills
to the next level.
• Drawing basic free-motion designs in a continuous line
• Scaling fills for backgrounds
• Creating your own edge-to-edge designs
• How to fill borders evenly
• Micro quilting and using different feet
Do you love rulers? But are you still looking for new ways to use them? In
this class, we’ll focus on building an inventory of design ideas using the HQ VersaTool and other
HQ rulers. Point to point quilting using markings already on your quilt – like seams or corners –
is a cinch with rulers. We’ll start with ruler basics, then move on to creating beautiful designs for your entire quilt.