Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for each function is easy and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or consider a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with Pro-Stitcher. New owners – start here!
Part 1 Topics Include:
• Overview of support resources available on-line
• Overview of the menu and basic functions and design catalog
• Place a block design using Skew, Resize, XForm, and Align
• Demonstration of the Pro-Stitcher Simulator
• Overview of PS Designer ™
Part 2 addresses specific functions and basic techniques a quilter will use on a regular basis to finish quilts with the Pro-Stitcher. Tips and shortcuts for using features of the program are included.
Part 2 Topics Include:
• What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge, and Drag and Drop
• The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
• Using Skew vs Border Skew & Triangle Skew
• Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge to edge designs
• Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move or Channel Locks